Saturday 20 June 2009

Baby Cards for an order...

A mum from school asked me to make her 5 cards for her to give to some of her clients who are expecting babies. These are what I have come up with, only one of them is sort of gender specific. I hope she likes them and won't feel obliged to pay for them if she doesn't really like them. I am going to be soooo nervous handing them over on Monday!

This first one is a set of plastic hands and feet stuck onto acetate and mounted in a card frame. The papers are by DCWV Nana's nursery and are glittery and very gorgeous. The ribbon is sheer but has swirls on it and I love it, got it from a little craft shop.

I really love the little giraffe, an Imaginisce clear stamp. I added a little bit of Stickles glitter glue to him and used some Basic Grey paper for the card. I used the same ribbon as before (as I really like it!).

This is a pocket card decorated with Winnie the Pooh baby paper, a couple of stickers and paper flowers.

This is a coloured stamped image with some Skickles glitter glue, cut out and backed with a scallop circle of Doodlebug embossed card. The paper is by Daisy and Dandelion and the wording is a rub-on by Imaginisce.
I made this little pram using a scallop circle cut in two. The buttons are from ebay. The swirls are cut using a punch and the paper I used for the swirls is by DCWV and is slightly glittered.


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sarah, I love the little hands and feet on the top one? where did you get those?
    lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Rainmac - they're all so different. I think she's got a bargain there getting five for a tenner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so beautiful, there's no way your customer won't be chuffed to bits with them!! I love the forever friends miracle one (well I love them all actually!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and all different I'm sure she will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, love the idea for the pram.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every one of these is beautiful Sarah, I love them all but especially love those little hands and feet too on the top one!

    Sal
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! so amazing cards huh! mmmm your so creative! hope to learn from you....

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful hope she knows she got a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards Sarah. Don't know why you were nervous handing them over!Like craftygranny says she got a bargain. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful baby cards - and what a bargain for your customer!! x

    ReplyDelete