Friday 5 June 2009

Crafty Place June Challenge Card - Summer

This is my entry for the June challenge over on Crafty Place. The theme is Summer and I hope my card is summery enough. I used a scallop edged card from Craftwork Cards, gorgeous paper and ice cream stamp from Imaginisce, stitched a greeting and a few mini swirls using a Papermania template and added a bit of rik rak ribbon and layered some pretty paper flowers. I coloured the stamped image with Whispers pens and then went mad all over it with Stickles glitter glue! It's quite a full on card for me, I think my stuff tends to be rather simpler but I really enjoyed making this colourful number x

7 comments:

  1. That is so yummy and summery, mine's the middle lolly, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Rainmac - those papers are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks good enough to eat !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the post it note books and all your cards are stunning, as always. ( you make some beautiful cards )xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so summery and cheerful, has certainly brightened up this rainy day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the summery feel to this card. The papers are gorgeous and the stamped image good enough to eat :0) x

    ReplyDelete