Sunday 13 September 2009

Creative Card Crew Challenge 26 - Have a fairy nice day

Here's my card for the CCC fairy challenge. I chose to cross stitch a fairy image (to have a change from stamping!) and think she looks quite pretty. I used DMC threads and a fairy alphabet chart from The World of Cross Stitching magazine - the card is for someone with a name beginning with K. The papers are DCWV Nana's Nursery, I so love these papers. I finished with some pale pink dew drops from Sarah's Cards and a bit of pink organza ribbon from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, so pretty and just perfect for the Fairy Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, I love the cross stitch! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous!! I love the look of all of your cross stitch cards but this is just perfect in every way! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is wonderful. Your cross stitch is immaculate and those papers suit it so well. Fab work. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sarah this is just stunning your cross stitch is amazing. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete