Thursday 17 September 2009

Wow look at my prize from Secret Crafter...

Wow, wow, wow look what Wendy from Secret Crafter sent me for winning the Passion for Promakers challenge last week. Wendy was so kind and let me choose ANY 6 ProMarker colours so I went for 6 new ones: Leaf Green, Cocktail Pink, Pink Carnation, Pale Pink,Denim Blue and Powder Blue. Thank you, thank you, thank you Wendy :-)

Secret Crafter has stocks of all the new Promarker colours at £1.60 each and currently FREE p&p!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sooper dooper prize, brilliant, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, lucky you! well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous prize, I know you will enjoy making good use of them. Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!! what a brilliant prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win, enjoy!!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete