Thursday 15 October 2009

Crafty Place Alter a Container for Halloween

I didn't think I'd take part in Rusty's fab alter a container for Halloween challenge on Crafty Place as we don't really celebrate Halloween in our house. However, after spying some gorgeous ribbon online, here are my little altered containers for the challenge, they are for my boys. I have covered a dinky tin in some orange Bazzill cardstock and some gorgeous spider web ribbon from Quixotic Paperie and filled it with chocolates in the shape of eyeballs and skeletons - lovely, the boys will think they are great! The tubes are plastic test tubes with the same ribbon on and a greeting and filled with orange Tic Tacs. The test tube idea was nicked from here and here x

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Love the colours and the siderweb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww WOW!!! How clever of you!! they are just brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Sarah, really well done!

    Sal
    x

    ReplyDelete