Wednesday 21 October 2009

Just Magnolia Week 27 - Bright and Zingy

This is my card for the Just Magnolia challenge this week. The term bright and zingy screamed Basic Grey Lemonade papers to me and I was thrilled to dig them out and have a play with them - had forgotten I had them to be honest ;-) I used a Tilda image I bought from ebay and coloured her with Promarkers and a touch of Stickles Icicle. All papers and buttons are from the Basic Grey Lemonade range. The flowers are cut with a punch and bent to make them 3d with a dew drop in the centre. The pink jute ribbon is from Quixotic Paperie. The sentiment inside the card is by Magnolia (friends fill your life with smiles) and the flower/butterfly stamped image is by Inkadinkado (can't remember name or where it's from).

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card I love the papers you have used and your flowers look fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card it's fantastic and definitely bright and zingy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like it when card desings continue onto the inside and I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Thats not just a card Sarah, its a work of art. Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is very zingy and zesty! just like lemonade lol ;) xx

    ReplyDelete