Wednesday 3 February 2010

Look at this gorgeous boy!!!

A friend of mine recently added a card to her blog using this beautiful boy image. I'd never seen it before and instantly fell in love with him!!! Toni is very lovely and very kindly sent me some stamped images so I could have a play and this card is the result of my first play. It was lovely colouring in the image, it's quite delicate so I needed to be careful. I chose Autumnal colours as I thought these suited well.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

The Allsorts challenge this week is to follow this beautiful sketch...
Here's the card I made...

Card blank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Papers - Basic Grey Cupcake
Image - from my lovely friend Toni coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - free clear stamp with a DoCrafts mag ages ago, stamped with Stazon
Flowers - Prima Eline white flowers coloured with Promarkers
Brads - from stash
Ivory dew drops - Sarah's Cards
Tools used - Woodware leaf punch

8 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card and the image is gorgeous. You should be on the DT, I hope you win xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    That really is a great image and I adore your colour combo with all the textures and interest on your card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Great male card - lovely image and super colouring.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. Love everything about this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab card, really lovelyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you got the images ok, He looks so good in autumn colours and I love your layout x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there

    What a gorgeous card you've made and i love your colour combo too it all fits perfectly! Its so sweet! males can be so hard to make for but you've made it look simply

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete