Friday 23 July 2010

T'was the night before Christmas...

I was really sad to hear that Elzybells is soon to be no more :-( I popped over to the shop and got my hands on some gorgeous stamps with 50% off, have a peek here to see what I mean ;-)

When I saw this lil chap asleep in the Santa hat and the sentiment I HAD to have them!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Challenge 26, Santa (oops, I missed the deadline!)
Polka Doodles - Week 29, Christmas in July
Ohh La La - Challenge 58, Christmas In July

Supplies:
Image - Sleeping Mouse by Elzybells
Sentiment - Night Before Christmas by Elzybells
Papers - Very Merry, Wrap The Presents by October Afternoon
Ribbon - from stash
Dew drops - from stash
Tools - oval and scallop oval Nesties, scissors for distressing, Distress Stickles (lots of it!)

24 comments:

  1. Love it Love it Love it!!!! Oh so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very very sweet, I can see why you bought it and the papers are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning, I love everything about it. Your stickles really show up as well. Perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous,great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grteat card what a cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!!!! I love the glittery fur on the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just lovely :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. smashing card, Sarah and those lovely papers go so well with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been very busy! your cards are stunning!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous I love the image so adorable
    Thankl you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh he's so cute, I love the card :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute card. I bought those two stamps as well but haven't had chance to play yet. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet Sarah, the stamp is gorgeous!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card Sarah I love the image & the colour combo is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWWWWWW and AWWWWW again how cute is this :) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card - so cute!!! The colours are so cheery. The paper is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cosy place for the mouse to be asleep x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really cute image. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute! A really lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute so very cute! I can see why he jumped into your basket. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete