Monday 11 October 2010

Cards For Men - Challenge 21, Happy Birthday!

It's time for a brand new challenge at Cards for Men today and the theme is 'Happy Birthday'. What a lovely easy challenge ;-) Due to me having only half a brain in my head this week after all the goings on of last week, I have mucked up and not made a card with an image from our fab sponsor, Fresh Brewed Designs. I am so sorry :-(

Fresh Brewed Designs are sponsoring our challenge with a voucher to spend at their fab store. This is what the owner Heather Dennis has to say... Hi. I am Heather Dennis. I am a homeschooling mother of 2 wonderful children, the wife of 12 years to the love of my life, a Christian and the owner of Fresh Brewed Designs. I have loved to draw and create ever since I was a child. My daughter has inherited my love of art and recently inspired me to start creating again.All the images in my shop are hand drawn. I offer a wide range of images from coffee, cute and inspirational.I also love to create custom drawn images, so if you are looking for anything in particular, please feel free to drop me an email.

As always the DT have made some beautiful cards, please do pop across and have a peek and have a go at the challenge while you're there.

So onto my card, I have gone for clean & simple (and quick!) and used a gorgeous Lili of the Valley die cut square...

Supplies:
Card blank - Craftwork Cards
Paper - MME
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Image - Busy Bears - Boys by Lili of the Valley
Sentiment - Elzybells
Buttons - Crafty Emma's Store

16 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sarah! The DP goes perfectly with the image and the buttons are just right to finish it off. Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sarah,gorgeous image,I love the shape of your card blank too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks wonderful, fabulous papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind the image- this is gorgeous! Hope you have a less hectic week this week.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I hope this weeks a better one for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the image and gorgeous papers - just spotted it on the Cards For Men blog and had to pop across and have a nosy - you have a lovely blog :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - that image is so fab for men and the colours you have used look so fresh & clean xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah

    Your not along doing dizzy things like that. Would you beleive I did a card for one of my own theme weeks and forgot to follow the sketch I had drawn !

    It's a great card regardless and you have given the sponsores a good plug so sure you are forgiven.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww this is lovely Sarah :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really wonderfull card dear Sarah!
    Looks wonderfull!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a beautiful card Sarah. These are great images!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah,
    Gorgeous card love the sweet image and colours...Your not the only one to get forgetful with DT work,I'm going to tell you a secret don't tell anyone else will you...lol...I did a sketch for a challenge as it was my turn to host as well, all the other girls followed it to the letter, me I didn't I used a different image and I didn't even follow my own sketch,so made a real bo bo..Had to start all over again....
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another stunning creation, so clean looking, the tiny buttons just add the perfect finish xx

    ReplyDelete