Saturday 6 November 2010

A Blog Award With Attitude!

My lovely friend Jenny has nominated me for this Digi's With Attittude award...


Thank you Jenny! In order to qualify for the award and be given a $5 gift certificate to spend at Digi's With Attitude I need to state 3 things that make me different from others and nominate 5 other blogs for the award.

So my three things are:
1. I have just come back from the best ever holiday at Center Parcs
2. I have the best group of cyber friends in the world
3. I have one pupil (in the eye) larger than the other - wierd but true!

I would like to nominate the following fabulous blogs for this award:
1. Doreen's Dream
2. Nannieflash
3. Handmade by Tillymint
4. A Personal Touch
5. Antonia's Attic

Info on how to accept this award and claim your $5 gift certificate can be found here x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Sarah thank you so much for this, not seen this award before, but thank you. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete