Monday 18 June 2012

Rain or Shine...?

I love images with umbrellas so when I spied this D'Arcy's Diaries image I had to grab her and made a card almost straight away. I bought a cute little umbrella die ages ago and have been waiting for the right image in order to use it. I saw a beautiful ticket sentiment on one of Pop's cards last week so popped across to Cuddly Buddly and bought the ticket set, brilliant value for so many sentiments, this one is perfect for this card I think...

I love the image so much I put a mini one on the inside...

Here's a close up of the super cute umbrella die. I've cut it out in kraft cardstock for the base and again in paper to make a patterned shade...


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
D'Arcy's Diaries - Punches and Dies (I used both)
Allsorts - Paper Piecing/Piercing (I paper pieced the die cut umbrella)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Girls, Girls, Girls
The Crazy Challenge - Recipe (I used ribbon, a die, a punch and gems)
MAWTT - Let's Get Krafty
Cute Card Thursday - Punch Drunk (I used a punch)
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes

Supplies:
Image - Under my Umbrella coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Sentiment - from the Garden Vignettes Ticket Sentiments set
Papers - Isabelle by First Edition
Gems - Melissa Frances
Flowers - ebay
Ribbon - Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Other - CC Designs umbrella die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, brown chalk inkpad

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! p.s. come on what did your lovely hubby do??? ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - love the colours you chose and brill colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,Sarah ♥
    Thank you for playing with us at D'Arcy's Diaries Challenge this time..
    Good luck!

    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sarah love that pale pastel shade of turquoise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and lovely use of the image! LOVE that umbrella die. Great colours too :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at D'Arcy's Diaries this time and I hope too see you again!
    hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sarah,love the perfectly coloured image and that fabulous umbrella die.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sarah, your colour scheme is perfect!
    Thanks for getting Krafty with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie wow this is stunning, just perfect huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! I love everything about this card - the smaller image on the inside is a fab idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Sarah,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Sarah, your card is just delightful and perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card with a lovely stamp!! =) The umbrella die is really cute..

    Thanks for joining us at D´Arsy´s this time
    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stunning sarah.beautiful papers and design and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty, I love the colours together and your image is so sweet.
    Thanks for taking part in MAWTT this week.
    Hugs mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card. Love your image and your colors.
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Sarah i love your image choice and the colours are beautiful i love the brolly die that reminds me i have one and still not used it lol. Thanks for joining us at Darcy's Dairies. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards. Great you used stamped on the inside:)
    Thank you for joining us at D'Arcy's:)
    Hugs,Trine

    ReplyDelete