Tuesday 15 October 2013

Button Tree...

Hello everyone, I've made a bit of a different card with no image. I have made a tree shape out of buttons ;-) I saw a card somewhere on the w.w.w. with a button tree ages ago and thought it looked great so thought I'd have a go. Another first is the double bow. I've seen double bows on other people's work for months and finally got round to learning how to make them using a fab tutorial by Jak Heath here. I've used some gorgeous new papers by Basic Grey, I love them...


Supplies:
Papers - 25th and Pine by Basic Grey
Sentiment - cut from one of the paper sheets
Ribbon & dotty buttons - The Ribbon Girl
Green buttons & pearl - stash
Other - Memory Box Precious Mittens die, Crafts Too Xmas Foliage die, circle & scallop circle Nestabilities dies, kraft cardstock

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


8 comments:

  1. very christmassy Sarah love your use of buttons :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the button tree - thanks for entering this into both CHNC challenges. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sarah. I love your button tree. The papers and details are beautiful too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Sarah and great designxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, wow a really beautiful card, love your design and your clever use of buttons. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is gorgeous, did it feel strange not using an image? I love these papers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabulous Sarah and really creative using the buttons in that way
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous sarah.i love your button tree :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete