Wednesday 15 January 2014

Demon Dentist!

Good morning, I am at work today as usual and then off to the dentist for a filling for a tooth that's broken :-( :-( :-( I am terrified of the dentist, ever since I had a horrific root canal when I was 22. Please send me some positive vibes x

This is another super quick card made with a Nicecrane pre-coloured image. I have had the purple ric-rac ribbon in my stash for years, so happy to finally use it ;-)


Supplies:
Image - from the Pre Coloured Tiny Tots ABC from Nicecrane
Paper - from a Back to Basics Dovecraft pad, can't remember the name, sorry
Ribbon, lace & pearls - stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Other - Spellbinders Floral Oval die, Spellbinders oval die, ZIG Wink Of Stella glitter pen, kraft cardstock, brown chalk inkpad


9 comments:

  1. Sending hugs of bravery for the trip to the dentist xx The card is lovely - it feels good doesn't it to use something you've had for ages, makes you so glad you didn't throw it away. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the image and beautiful colour.
    I hope all goes well at the dentist - sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning sarah.beautiful design and image :D
    I hope all goes well at the dentist.lots of positive thoughts coming your way.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a real beauty Sarah!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and good luck for the dentist
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww,,,Sarah,,,,, so cute and elegant card,,,love your die cut,,,and all over don´t worry about the dentist,,,I had a broken tooth and they work so fast ,,,,,At the end I was so happy with my tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending hugs xxxx gorgeous card, but cant think about that when thinking about dentists (shudder) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw from your facebook page it went ok at the dentist - so pleased for you. Love the card - loving your die!!

    ReplyDelete