Saturday 22 February 2014

Ladies Day

Good morning. We've got a busy day ahead. Jack has a tennis lesson this morning, Thomas is going to a party a bit later and then the four of us are off to watch England U20's play against Ireland this evening. I love watching a good game of rugby :-) Only today and tomorrow then I'm back at work. Have thoroughly enjoyed my week off. I really think I could be a lady of leisure full time... ;-)

It's time for a lovely new challenge at Allsorts and our theme is 'Ladies Day' chosen by the lovely Brenda. Our wonderful sponsors are FlonzCraft and Crimson Cloud. So 2 chances to win :-)

Flonz $20 store gift voucher Also 12% discount offered on purchases to those entering the challenge     Winners will receive aan exclusive Crimson Cloud stamp set  

Onto my DT card, I have used an elegant image by our sponsor FlonzCraft called Drinking Tea. This was an easy card to make as no colouring was required (as you know I am liking easy makes more and more these days!). I really like this silhouette image and I love going out for tea (mainly for the cakes!). I have gone for delicate colours and touches of kraft...

 
Supplies:
Image - Drinking Tea by FlonzCraft
Paper, flower & sentiment - Tea Dance by Craftwork Cards
Teapot charm - The Hobby House
Seam binding - Crafty Ribbons
Resin flower, doily & button - stash
Other - Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die, Spellbinders circle & scallop circle dies, brown chalk inkpad, kraft cardstock

Please do come and join us over at Allsorts this week for our challenge x
Grab our logo

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

Hope you have a lovely weekend and I hope you can join in with our challenge:-)

17 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of silhouette images Sarah and love what you have done with this one and I seem to recall you have a thing for tea so it's a perfect one for you.

    Thanks for creating a lovely card for my Ladies Day theme and hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady of leisure sounds like an awesome job spec! Beautiful creation sarah. I love these craftwork papers and sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the elegant image, the soft colours and details are so beautiful too.
    I hope you have a good day.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sarah I love the soft colours and the cute teapot charm.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so gorgeous Sarah,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the delicate colours you have used. Thank you for joining us this fortnight over at Oldie But A Goodie, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the charm.
    Enjoy the rugby!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous sarah.i love your design and the silhouette image is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Sarah, very elegant !! Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments designs !! Hope you enjoyed the ruger last night sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous vintage card Sarah, love the image;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card and has a real touch of elegance too.Love the soft greens.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the silhouette image! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments! Hugxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh this is so pretty, love the colours and what a fab image!! ooooh cake, that would be amazing but the diet says no!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is reaaly pretty!
    Thanks for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely use of Buttons – thank you so much for entering my challenge on OBAG, keep using up all that old stash and join us again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete