Wednesday 19 February 2014

Vintage Charm...

I am still very much liking not being at work this week and being home with my boys :-) They are off to play basketball this afternoon so I have 3 hours all to myself. Oh, what to do...

We had a fab time at the Tower of London. My youngest loved the Crown Jewels and son number 1 loved the armour. Here's a little pic of the two of them having a break with hot chocolate and popcorn whilst sitting on a cannon ;-)


I made this card several weeks ago and didn't get round to blogging it. I love the old-fashioned look of it...


Supplies:
Image - from the Vintage Birthday Greetings Cards set from Nicecrane Designs
Papers - Mint Julep by Basic Grey
Flowers - The Ribbon Girl and stash
Buttons, pearls & lace - stash
Other - kraft card, brown inkpad

10 comments:

  1. Pleased you had a good time Sarah.

    Sweet card with Ignacio's image, I will let him know what a pretty card you have made.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the embellishments and beautiful vintage image.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the cute image and pretty detailing too.
    Glad you are having a good week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! and glad the boys had enjoyed the Tower xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww,woww,wowwwww Thanks for sharing it,,,Sarah,,,,,love the vintage look,,and all over what a great shoot these boys playing,,,,my friend,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this,fab image and details.Looks like the boys had fun,gosh I miss london,lived there for years.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card so pretty and delicate looks like you had lots of fun in London.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning sarah.beautiful soft vintage colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow that card is so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete