Thursday 3 April 2014

Nanna's Birthday

Good morning, only one more day at work after today then it's the Easter Holidays!!! This is a card I made for a friend who complained that you can't buy cards with the name Nanna on, it's always Nan or Nanny. I said I could help and made this using a fab vintage image from Nicecrane Designs...

 I love the image so much I added it to the inside too...

Supplies:
Image - from the set Enchanted Spring from Nicecrane Designs
Papers - sorry can't remember
Ribbon, charm, button - stash
Other - Fancy corner die, twine, brown chalk inkpad, kraft card


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sarah, I love the image and beautiful detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love that you added the image to the inside to.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous sarah.i love the vintage image and your design and colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another grogeous card Sarah, you really went wild over these vintage images! Love them! Hope you are enjoying the hols x

    ReplyDelete