Saturday 14 June 2014

A Colour Challenge...

Good morning, it was my boys' school sports day yesterday and they came home with 4 medals between them :-) I am always gutted not to be able to be there because of work but some of my lovely friends loudly cheered them on x It's time for a new challenge at Allsorts and our theme is 'Gold & White Plus One' hosted by the lovely Helene. Our wonderful sponsors are A Passion For Stamps & Craft Fairy.

4 images of winners choice   Craft Fairy

As soon as I saw this challenge I knew the paper I wanted to use. I absolutely love the paper so I've kept it as the focal point for the card and simply added a few details but no image. What do you think? Obviously my 'Plus One' colour is GREEN...

Supplies:
Paper - 25th & Pine by Basic Grey
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon, flower & pearls - stash
Other - brown chalk inkpad, Bazzill Bling green cardstock

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Please do come and join us over at Allsorts this week for our challenge x
Grab our logo
Hope you have a lovely weekend and I hope you can join in with our challenge:-)

9 comments:

  1. There is a lovely elegant feel to this card Sarah and can see why you wanted to make the DP focal to your card.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you are being super efficient with Christmas as well. Lovely card sarah. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah I can see why you have held onto this paper. Congratulations to your boys on winning their medals.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Sarah, love the colour combo. I have just joined your blog. I had to close mine down due to a hacker and opened a new one with great candy from three artist...I invite you to join in my blog and candy if you wish..
    cheers aNNIe
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sarah. Beautiful paper and fabulous design to showcase it.
    I hope you are having a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah this is so pretty, I too decided on a Christmas card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this sarah.your design is so stylish :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper too, gorgeous card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, those papers are beautifulx

    ReplyDelete