Monday 9 June 2014

A Little Birdie Told Me...

Morning lovelies, today I'm sharing a new home card I made for a lovely friend of mine. I love this sweet owl image from Digistamp Boutique...


Supplies:
Image & sentiment - from the A Little Birdie Told Me set coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Paper - Promises from LOTV
Buttons, ribbon & charm - stash
Other - Spellbinders Floral Oval die, Spellbinders oval die, Die Versions Owl Family die, Glossy Accents, brown chalk inkpad, kraft cardstock

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute Sarah and nice matching die as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the image and beautiful detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Sarah I like the image and the colours you have used.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is adorable and so cute. Love the image and everything about your card :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner, love the papers and what a cute wee owl! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous sarah.i love the sweet owl and your design and colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete