Thursday 14 August 2014

Anyone For Cricket...?

Morning peeps, as promised this is the card I made for my boys to give to my dad for his forthcoming BIG birthday on Saturday. I bought a cute cricket themed card kit from ebay so the card was a doddle to put together. I don't think I've ever used a card kit like this before but I quite enjoyed it. I decided to use the whole kit which included 2 images and 2 A4 sheets of paper so I made a z-shape card using 2 6x6 card blanks stuck together. I made a pocket for the middle section of the card and a tag to pop inside. The message from the boys is written on the reverse of the tag...

A top view of the folds...
The front of the card... 
The tag...
The third panel...
 

Supplies:
Card kit (paper & decoupage images x 2) - Kanban from ebay
Buttons & ribbon - stash
Other - Quickutz star dies, Bazzill dotted swiss blue cardstock

Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Thats a great caard - hope you dad has a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card! I love the papers in this kit! bet your dad loved this one too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really nice & so different to yours - love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the images and papers and fabulous design. I am sure you Dad will be love it too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Sarah love the matching image and papers.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Those characters are too cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete