Saturday 23 August 2014

It's a bright, bright, sunshiny day...

Good morning, I'm off to the opticians first thing then back home for a bit then out to see the inlaws.

It's time for a new challenge at Allsorts today and our theme is 'Warm Sunshiny Colours' (yellow, orange, red) hosted by the lovely Brenda. Our wonderful sponsors are Marianne Designs and QKR Stampede.

http://www.mariannedesign.nl/ 
http://www.qkrstampede.com/

This was a slightly tricky challenge for me as warm colours are not what I naturally gravitate to. I like blues, greens, browns and pinks. As I enjoyed the stenciling challenge so much last week I decided to have another go. This time I have used 2 stencils...
 A close up of the curved sentiment...
Supplies:
Image - Rose Can by Bugaboo coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Button & twine - stash
Other - That Special Touch Polka Dot Mask, That Special Touch Large Polka Dot Mask, Tim Holtz Mini Distress Pad Kit 1, Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
Please do come and join us over at Allsorts this week for our challenge x

Grab our logo
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and I hope you can join in with our challenge:-)


15 comments:

  1. Love this and your stencilling looks fab again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are outside your comfort zone Sarah it certainly doesn't show, your stencil work is really effective and echoes sunny days a treat.

    Thanks for a lovely creation for my theme week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah, nice and bright, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sarah.
    Happy weekend;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Sarah,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely done, indeed! Thanks for sharing your wonderful project with us here at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the image and your stencilled background look fabulous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab, love your stenciling Sarah
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab and I love your stenciling Sarah.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Sarah love the sentiment
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love that background! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love the background. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Great image and beautiful coloured. Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers this week. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really lovely Sarah, love your card, Jx

    ReplyDelete