Tuesday 30 September 2014

Santa's Balls!

Morning peeps, I completed half of my manual handling training I need to do for work yesterday and have the other half to do tomorrow. I will then be able to assist doing more of the lifting and hoisting of children at school as and when required.

Here is another card using an image from the fab Cute Santa Collection set from Digistamp Boutique. I do love red gingham paper and think it suits these images really well. This is another CAS card with lots of space and just a couple of embellies...



Supplies:
Image - from the Cute Santa Collection set coloured with Promarkers
Paper - Krafty Christmas by Dovecraft
Seam binding & buttons - stash
Other - kraft card, Star Dust Stickles (snowballs & santa hat), brown inkpad, Spellbinders rectangle die

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sarah,fab design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute Sarah, I really need to get a shift on with my crimbo cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card good luck with the rest of your training
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and perfect for Christmas.

    Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete