Saturday 8 November 2014

Thinking Of You...

Good morning peeps, well this week didn't seem to want to end but thank goodness the weekend is finally here. I am off out for a large coffee (and a sneaky cake) & a much needed catch up with a lovely friend soon. It's time for a new challenge at Allsorts today and our theme is 'Remembrance/Poppies' hosted by the lovely Susan. Our wonderful sponsors are Cuddly Buddly and Marianne Design.

http://cuddlybuddly.com/   http://www.mariannedesign.nl/

Thought I'd try something a bit different for this challenge and paper piece the image. An extremely cas card for me, I had to sit on my hands not to reach for the buttons, ribbons etc as I wanted to try to keep things really simple...


Supplies:
Image - Sketchy Flowers by Digistamp Boutique
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Papers - Basic Grey I think?
Other - kraft card, black fineliner to colour the poppy seeds, brown inkpad

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Please do come and join us over at Allsorts this week for our challenge x
Grab our logo

Hope you have a lovely weekend and I hope you can join in with our challenge:-)

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning Sarah. I LOVE the paper pieced poppies.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so stylish and elegant Sarah and would work for so many occasions.

    Have a good weekend and enjoy the calorie free cake.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect card love those paper pierced poppies.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just catching up on all blogs. Gorgeous card, great design, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful CAS card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply stunning sarah.the poppies are beautiful and perfect cas design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete